Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RGRF RGRF is offline

Default internal cell margins - error

For some reason when I insert a table into my word documents the internal
cell margins get screwed up.

The right margin is only 2 characters away from the left resulting in a cell
like
s.

I can't see any error in cell format settings. Can anyone give me a clue?

--
Thanks
RGRF
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UkdSRg==?=,

For some reason when I insert a table into my word documents the internal
cell margins get screwed up.

The right margin is only 2 characters away from the left resulting in a cell
like
s.

I can't see any error in cell format settings. Can anyone give me a clue?

Which version of Word? What commands are you using to insert the table? Does
the paragraph the selection is in when you insert the table have any indent
settings?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RGRF RGRF is offline

I have solved the problem

I am using Word 2003. Just used insert table button in toolbar to create
table.
Turns out my style formatting for table entry had been set (don't know how)
with a strange right margin for cells. Once I realised there was a style
involved I found how to fix it.

All is well now.

Thanks.
--
Thanks
RGRF

Hi ?B?UkdSRg==?=,

cell margins tealady Tables 2 August 17th 06 04:36 PM
Any way to copy two paragraphs from one cell to multiple cells? Kelly Tables 10 March 6th 06 03:26 PM
In Word, Changing the margins for text in the cell Grumakle Tables 3 November 12th 05 05:45 PM
Margins "fixed" still throw error Steve Garry Page Layout 1 June 3rd 05 10:29 AM
Help! I'm getting error messages too much-can't open Resume Wizard LizLB Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 05 01:46 AM