Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Madison Madison is offline

Default How can I scroll over text box and show additional information?

I have created a flow chart using text boxes in Word. I want to set up the
document so that when curser is over each box, another box appears with
additional information - like when you scroll over a word that is hyperlinked
to a webpage - I want this to be hyper linked to text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TWFkaXNvbg==?=,

I have created a flow chart using text boxes in Word. I want to set up the
document so that when curser is over each box, another box appears with
additional information - like when you scroll over a word that is hyperlinked
to a webpage - I want this to be hyper linked to text.

I'm afraid the only thing Word has that can give you this kind of functionality
is the COMMENT feature. Select the text that should be "hot", then
Insert/Comment.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org