PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  [52] 53 |  54 |

  1. Why does header in print view not print?
  2. Odd/Even Page Numbering
  3. Odd/Even Page Numbering
  4. Tracked Changes - Document Section
  5. Tracked Changes - Document Section
  6. Equation Layout Question
  7. Equation Layout Question
  8. Guides, or non-printing lines
  9. Guides, or non-printing lines
  10. Delete odd-numbered pages
  11. Delete odd-numbered pages
  12. Page numbers, Section Numbering, and the TOC
  13. Page numbers, Section Numbering, and the TOC
  14. Word 2007 margins on invoice page size
  15. Word 2007 margins on invoice page size
  16. Reordering Pages
  17. Reordering Pages
  18. How to have word print edge to edge??
  19. How to have word print edge to edge??
  20. Toggle between Outline View and non-Outline View
  21. Toggle between Outline View and non-Outline View
  22. View pictures pasted in Outline View
  23. View pictures pasted in Outline View
  24. page x of y
  25. page x of y
  26. missing borders in 07
  27. missing borders in 07
  28. Paragraph numbering and footnotes
  29. Paragraph numbering and footnotes
  30. Adding tab stop to index
  31. Adding tab stop to index
  32. Cursor middle of document
  33. Cursor middle of document
  34. format end notes to appear at the chapter, not end of document?
  35. format end notes to appear at the chapter, not end of document?
  36. Some characters appear very large but only when printing
  37. Some characters appear very large but only when printing
  38. Forms
  39. Forms
  40. Text box positioning
  41. Text box positioning
  42. inactive arrange buttons
  43. inactive arrange buttons
  44. bookfold on legal
  45. bookfold on legal
  46. Formatting Page Numbers in sections
  47. Formatting Page Numbers in sections
  48. Who is responsible?
  49. Who is responsible?
  50. Page Setup shows 2 cm top margin, yet the page hs no top margin a.
  51. Page Setup shows 2 cm top margin, yet the page hs no top margin a.
  52. Looking for caregiver note pages for eldercare notebook?
  53. Looking for caregiver note pages for eldercare notebook?
  54. Applied numbered styles change
  55. Applied numbered styles change
  56. How do I change the alignment in my heading styles?
  57. How do I change the alignment in my heading styles?
  58. Making a new paragraph
  59. Making a new paragraph
  60. Why Header Style and Page number does not work together?
  61. Why Header Style and Page number does not work together?
  62. How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
  63. How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
  64. Landscape pages, Page Numbers, and running headers
  65. Landscape pages, Page Numbers, and running headers
  66. modifying text within word 2007 document
  67. modifying text within word 2007 document
  68. letterhead
  69. letterhead
  70. Footer Problems
  71. Footer Problems
  72. Documents for Both A4 and Letter
  73. Documents for Both A4 and Letter
  74. i need to set up a tri-fold sheet 8.5x11 document?
  75. i need to set up a tri-fold sheet 8.5x11 document?
  76. page numbering
  77. page numbering
  78. Automatic document file name & path in all new document footers
  79. Automatic document file name & path in all new document footers
  80. page numbering different sections in footer bookfold document
  81. page numbering different sections in footer bookfold document
  82. Word Documents
  83. Word Documents
  84. Word Document-blank page
  85. Word Document-blank page
  86. Booklet printing in Word 2007
  87. Booklet printing in Word 2007
  88. Footnotes
  89. Footnotes
  90. Word 2003/7 - Automatically Add Boilerplate "Even" Pages?
  91. Word 2003/7 - Automatically Add Boilerplate "Even" Pages?
  92. How Do I Start Paragraph at top of Picture
  93. How Do I Start Paragraph at top of Picture
  94. construct A4 landscape to make 4 sided menu cards
  95. construct A4 landscape to make 4 sided menu cards
  96. Text box in a Word template
  97. Text box in a Word template
  98. Linked images in Word Doc lose formatting when using Content Types
  99. Linked images in Word Doc lose formatting when using Content Types
  100. auto printing documentaion page in addition to document
  101. auto printing documentaion page in addition to document
  102. adding text over an image
  103. Does anyone have a template for a race registration?
  104. Does anyone have a template for a race registration?
  105. How do I change the default location for my cursor?
  106. How do I change the default location for my cursor?
  107. Double spacing content of paragraphs /single spaced between paragr
  108. Double spacing content of paragraphs /single spaced between paragr
  109. How do I leave the right margin open ended?
  110. How do I leave the right margin open ended?
  111. How do I do leaders from a word to the number I want to put.
  112. How do I do leaders from a word to the number I want to put.
  113. How do I make Word 2007 as smart as 2003?
  114. How do I make Word 2007 as smart as 2003?
  115. New toolbar, no pull-downs
  116. New toolbar, no pull-downs
  117. Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
  118. Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
  119. Page Numbering in Locked Template
  120. Page Numbering in Locked Template
  121. security system installer resume
  122. security system installer resume
  123. how do i print a name on both sides of a table tent
  124. how do i print a name on both sides of a table tent
  125. Dead space at end of column
  126. Dead space at end of column
  127. Leader with Style name
  128. Leader with Style name
  129. I only want the header on the first page
  130. I only want the header on the first page
  131. Adding heading text to footers
  132. Adding heading text to footers
  133. Activating cursor for free text
  134. Activating cursor for free text
  135. print blank page
  136. print blank page
  137. Different footer Content
  138. Different footer Content
  139. HEADER ISSUE
  140. HEADER ISSUE
  141. confused with tabs, indents
  142. confused with tabs, indents
  143. New Doc Cursor Position
  144. New Doc Cursor Position
  145. Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
  146. Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
  147. Is this possible?
  148. Is this possible?
  149. How can I delete bold horizontal lines that I can't select?
  150. How can I delete bold horizontal lines that I can't select?
  151. Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter
  152. Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter
  153. How to create end index tabs for .PDF document
  154. How to create end index tabs for .PDF document
  155. How can I put 2 separates pages together for a front - back
  156. How can I put 2 separates pages together for a front - back
  157. I need help to create this layout
  158. I need help to create this layout
  159. how to make a document with square boxes to add numbers into?
  160. how to make a document with square boxes to add numbers into?
  161. Footers
  162. Footers
  163. Extra Extra Pages
  164. Is there a way to lock the margins in Word?
  165. Is there a way to lock the margins in Word?
  166. How do I remove extra (unwanted) paragraph marks from footnotes in
  167. How do I remove extra (unwanted) paragraph marks from footnotes in
  168. Where is the print optionfor "booklet".
  169. Where is the print optionfor "booklet".
  170. Total Page Number Minus Number of Pages in Front Matter
  171. Total Page Number Minus Number of Pages in Front Matter
  172. Need to Format 49 section breaks to link to previous.
  173. Need to Format 49 section breaks to link to previous.
  174. how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in
  175. how to place a picture in the upper left corner of the header in
  176. Margins and Sections
  177. Margins and Sections
  178. Word paragraph default
  179. Word paragraph default
  180. page numbering
  181. page numbering
  182. possible to have different page colors in the same document?
  183. possible to have different page colors in the same document?
  184. TEMPLATE INVOICE
  185. TEMPLATE INVOICE
  186. captions
  187. captions
  188. Margin size for document needed in both a4 and letter
  189. Margin size for document needed in both a4 and letter
  190. No Printing a word
  191. No Printing a word
  192. Word 2007 Page Margin Question
  193. Text field in a template
  194. Text field in a template
  195. Wrestling with Page Numbering...
  196. Wrestling with Page Numbering...
  197. separate envelope from letter template?
  198. separate envelope from letter template?
  199. Mirror Images
  200. Mirror Images
  201. Could someone please help me with using Columns?
  202. Could someone please help me with using Columns?
  203. The styles I set up disappear
  204. The styles I set up disappear
  205. Everything set to and shows Landscape ... but ...
  206. Everything set to and shows Landscape ... but ...
  207. Formatting issue.
  208. Formatting issue.
  209. how do I print portrait on the front and landscape on the back
  210. how do I print portrait on the front and landscape on the back
  211. Why do field codes skip to the next line, like a forced return?
  212. Why do field codes skip to the next line, like a forced return?
  213. Tax formula tests for multiple filing statuses and income amounts
  214. Tax formula tests for multiple filing statuses and income amounts
  215. How do I stop tracked changes reappearing onscreen?
  216. How do I stop tracked changes reappearing onscreen?
  217. How to find/repace a bullet in Word?
  218. How to find/repace a bullet in Word?
  219. how to repair printing error setup in a word file
  220. how to repair printing error setup in a word file
  221. How do I make my tool bar icons larger?
  222. How do I make my tool bar icons larger?
  223. Headers & Footers
  224. Headers & Footers
  225. Header & Footers Additional info
  226. Header & Footers Additional info
  227. Automatic Indented Return
  228. Automatic Indented Return
  229. page/paragraph formatting
  230. page/paragraph formatting
  231. book fold printing
  232. book fold printing
  233. More form field formatting frustrations - Help!
  234. More form field formatting frustrations - Help!
  235. Question on Word Bullet Spacing
  236. Question on Word Bullet Spacing
  237. Make a small print preview visible in Word toolbar
  238. Make a small print preview visible in Word toolbar
  239. Document won't open on first page
  240. Document won't open on first page
  241. Bulk remove images
  242. Bulk remove images
  243. How can I prevent a line break in an ellipse
  244. How can I prevent a line break in an ellipse
  245. How do I set up a word document application for online use
  246. How do I set up a word document application for online use
  247. Test post
  248. watermark in Word 2003
  249. watermark in Word 2003
  250. Page # not linking to previous section
Google