PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  [14] 15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Wrap is not working in Outline View
  2. how do i show a page break that is already there
  3. Print as double-spaced text?
  4. Word only prints first page
  5. Text in header space
  6. How can you make your sides equal like the newspapers and books?
  7. How do I customize a blank business card with my choise of fonts .
  8. Problem with header margin
  9. How Do You Do Double Word Spacing?
  10. Change format on new page of newsletter.
  11. i have some problem. in document map the contents are right align
  12. Design View as default??
  13. text is minimized
  14. how keep pagination not lose it when inserting files
  15. "Label Options Dialog" in VC+
  16. How can I change the size of a flyer on a template
  17. Changing default settings for notebook layout view?
  18. Folded Booklet Printing
  19. Document does not show up in print preview?
  20. Personal check printing template
  21. How do I get grey margin lines to show in each corner?
  22. How to print table/text as landscape with footer as portrait
  23. Visio object in Word document
  24. enlarge graphic on multiple pages
  25. RE: Freeware book template with illustration capability
  26. Outline format, reference to paragraph
  27. stylesheets and headers
  28. Does anyone know how to remove the margin markers from Print view
  29. Templates:Twinlock Crystalfile linked toptab inserts?
  30. type chapter numbers in header by page breaks doesnt work
  31. Cursor is at the top of the page but no margin showing in Word.
  32. Mixing two font colors upon reprint to produce a desired font colo
  33. Re: How do I make {page} show as a number on my document?
  34. Line below each numbered point
  35. Disable header & footer from page 2
  36. text direction and layout in different language
  37. Change headers in word docs to accommodate letterhead
  38. How do I get stuff in text boxes to print?
  39. Keep with next, Widow/orphan, etc all fail
  40. need recommendation or ideas
  41. How do I set up a church bulletin?
  42. Split screen
  43. RE: Insert Page No
  44. Lines in numbered lists - still having problem
  45. Margins problems
  46. Page numbering for master document
  47. Formatting of numbered indented headings
  48. RE: Insert Page No
  49. How do I set up to print on the back of a 4x6 photo?
  50. Insert Page No
  51. stop cropping the page
  52. my table of contents is not formatting correctly
  53. how can I set up a questionnaire document
  54. Sterling currency symbol
  55. Page border - line
  56. how I delete multiple page breaks in a document
  57. Pasted text doesnot stay in document's default font. What to do?
  58. How do i increase maximum length in page setup past 22"?
  59. Vertial Margin Display
  60. I have lost all tool bars on word how do I restore them?
  61. Vertical placement of a footnote
  62. vertical footnote placement
  63. Document mis-reads style from template
  64. Allow protection of table cell(s) in Word
  65. Two column layout-adjusting margin of footnote
  66. Right and Left Alignment in same line
  67. Extra page space on one page only that cannot be removed
  68. Any way to copy layout and styles from one doc to another?
  69. I scanned a document and can't control fomatting in Word.
  70. Centre a picture when first line of para is indented
  71. Loss of horizontal position
  72. How do I insert section defining lines in Word?
  73. limits in vertical ruler
  74. Right Indent not grabbable after precise positioning
  75. My Font won't change?
  76. How do I make 139 page doc to 125 page doc?
  77. Opening word& Excel in adifferent location
  78. vertical margins messed up
  79. space after using auto correct command
  80. How do I remove the black things from the ruler?
  81. How to anchor graphics
  82. how do i manually set how many lines per page on MS Word
  83. the thing i am looking for is doc4
  84. Section Title in Page Header
  85. Word 2002 printing
  86. troubleshoot page setup
  87. Page numbering after TOC
  88. Word should not always link page headers
  89. I Lost Number Format for my Level 2 Headings
  90. A good tutorial on creating forms
  91. Can I print a borderless word document?
  92. number of characters on a line using Microsoft Office Word 2003
  93. Margins
  94. Can I Change The Text of a Level 1 Heading?
  95. how do i use a .tif as a template word 2003
  96. DVD Case Booklet
  97. Page Numbers in Different Sections Question
  98. Automatic style/format update Word 2002
  99. emailed newsletters look different than what on my screen
  100. Find and replace in subsequent text form fields?
  101. Word should allow paragraph numbering esp. for legal texts
  102. How can I get continuous sections when using footnotes?
  103. Weekly calendars for word
  104. automatically print a letter head
  105. How do I type a letter explaining my absence
  106. How do I center one line of a doc instead of the entire thing?
  107. Text entered flows top to bottom, not left to right
  108. Footer appears in wrong section
  109. When I finish typing on one page, a new page does not appear.
  110. How do I link in a multi-page Visio chart.
  111. Need help with Borders & shading
  112. unable to delete section break
  113. Table Format Style vs. Table Text Style
  114. Can a heading style include one font for title and another for text?
  115. Can't change first header/footer in section to first page header
  116. How Do I Set Up accounts for my customers? Like files on them.
  117. "Print setup" is not showing up
  118. No "Page Setup" under "File" in Word, Why?
  119. page pagination
  120. template with editable and non-editable areas
  121. menu & tool bars on word doc are completely gone
  122. how to display margin guides?
  123. Horizontal ruler in Word is not properly aligned with the page
  124. Header with picture or text box
  125. Formatting getting lost
  126. Format bold expands to the complete document
  127. default settings on margins
  128. Stationary options
  129. type 2 lines, save, lines show up at top and bottom of page
  130. How do I properly address a Judge when writing him/her a letter ?
  131. How do I take away spacing marks in my document?
  132. How do I get a different page count in section in Word
  133. type 2 lines, save, lines show up at top and bottom of page
  134. how do i split the page into 2 parts vertically
  135. Fields in Text Boxes Don't Update
  136. language change
  137. Disappearing headers and footers
  138. Different margins for different pages
  139. How do i make a calendar?
  140. How 2 keep columns of figs straight when typing invoices in word
  141. Templates and Styles
  142. Word ruler won't change from cm even after defaulting to inches
  143. letter or fax
  144. when i open up a new word window, it pulls up one of my old docume
  145. Problem with line numbering and footers
  146. Make "emebedable editable fonts" work in Word 2003 like in 2000
  147. How do I print a reading layout view?
  148. omit page numbers on first 3 pages of document
  149. remove hard line feeds?
  150. Can't get Vertical lines in Tables
  151. lock image in word
  152. Can I rotate Captions?
  153. How do I print pages in a different order in a booklet template?
  154. Hiding the heading and page number on first page of each chapter?
  155. How do I make the windows open fully when switching screens?
  156. Centering document
  157. MS Word 2003 Templates
  158. Word should simplify pagination for book authors
  159. Field not updating in footer
  160. how do I set up a 365 page desktop daily planner that I can print
  161. Bookfold page setup
  162. Please Help
  163. How do I permanently change the indent in labels?
  164. how can I get a templet for transition report in word?
  165. Hard returns in Word label layout
  166. .ART files from internet
  167. How do I get path/filename to auto update in footers in Word?
  168. using word, is there any way to lock a textbox into position
  169. Paragraph overruns page margins in book layout
  170. How do I create a border from a picture in MSWord?
  171. How do I get the exact header & footer on multiple pages?
  172. Word Document Layout
  173. How do I create notecards out of a poem using one stanza per card?
  174. How many text boxes can be inserted into a document?
  175. How do I fix the size of a massive header?
  176. Can I make a template of the APA writing style for an essay?
  177. condensing?
  178. från engelska till svenska
  179. Margin trouble
  180. Autotext entries only in Normal.dot?
  181. How do I add a page to a newletter template?
  182. autonumbering with letters in front of the numbers
  183. New Styles
  184. How can I make print preview display odd pages on the right?
  185. Why does word change my odd page section breaks to continuous?
  186. Watermarks
  187. Different page number
  188. Plain White Label for Avery J8165 x 8
  189. Setting margins for a follow-on page (after a headed page)
  190. How do I shrink a A4 full page to leave 3cm margin for footnote
  191. Lock page
  192. Creating Legal Ruled Paper
  193. Headers moving erratically for Word XP
  194. problems with header/footer and footnotes
  195. Mirrored Gutters in Landscape Mode, for Binding on "Long" Edge
  196. how do i set up a 8.5 x 11 sheet to be divided in 4 even squares?
  197. readers needed for draft of Word typography book
  198. How can I find the notebook template in word?
  199. turn off Markup layout
  200. Word sticks on one page
  201. unable to view document in Print layout
  202. inserting a index
  203. How do I print text at an angle?
  204. How do I stop Word 2003 from automatically opening 'Normal.dot'.
  205. Instance of Word Problem
  206. subdivide page - like in word perfect
  207. paragraph spacing "Auto"
  208. Saving a document in Print Layout View Bug
  209. how do i create a drop down list box in a word table?
  210. Margins in Points, not Inches
  211. Pagination/formatting
  212. Integrate Outline View with outline number lists
  213. How to cut and paste and still retain section heading numbers in a long document
  214. Margins problem in landscape
  215. How to save a word document as a TEXT-ONLY ASCII format?
  216. incorrect printing of footer
  217. Printing question
  218. template for a family tree.
  219. 1st page says page 3
  220. why footnote seperate my pages?
  221. Click and type is turned on, but there is no i-beam pointer
  222. Protected and unprotected sections
  223. thank you letter
  224. Can I protect Section Breaks ?
  225. Word publishing book -- new chapters posted, new title
  226. How do I print a smaller image?
  227. Table of Contents - tab leaders
  228. How can you set up a poem in a research paper, so it runs on one?
  229. Header/Footers skipped for odd pages!
  230. In newspaper columns, how can I go from Col 1 to Col 2?
  231. No page numbering in frot matter
  232. Rotate a landscape page with text and Autoshapes to portrait?
  233. how to set the page to A3
  234. I'm trying to print 3x5 note cards, but can't reduce top margin
  235. Margin Size
  236. Layering commands
  237. Disable Reading Layout View
  238. Page layout in a form - Word XP
  239. headers and footers
  240. Different Layout on Different Computers
  241. Word should NOT auto format!
  242. how to insert page numbers in word 12
  243. Section break odd pages with different numbering styles
  244. Labels, When I click New Document it does not give me the outline
  245. page numbering in Word
  246. Vertical ruler does not display top margins of less than 1 inch
  247. Word publishing book -- another chapter posted
  248. "Keep with Next" and/or "Keep Lines Together" not working
  249. how do i create a page with 2 narrow columns at the top, 1 below?
  250. Keep with Next
Google