PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  [24] 25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Where is "Style Area Width" setting in Word Beta?
  2. Trailing spaces in columns
  3. Problems changing the vertical ruler margin
  4. Left hander wants vertical scrollbar on left!
  5. How do i type a notorised letter
  6. Suggestion for speeding up adjustment of header/footer
  7. How do create different first page in template w/o losing header?
  8. Deleting a blank page after section break
  9. When I change layout for a word, it changes for all document
  10. dot leader disappears in table of contents
  11. Word doc. - margins are in pts
  12. Document saved in "document map" view opens in thumbnail view...
  13. Dropdown list question
  14. How do I change the default page length in WORD?
  15. How do I stop textbox from jumping to new page in word?
  16. Header on the first two pages only
  17. Section breaks created from headings
  18. TOC should have a sections switch
  19. Why aren't the footnotes displayed on the last 40 pages of my docu
  20. page numbers and printing
  21. I want to clear the format of margins in a document
  22. Align text
  23. header is not there when sent as an e-mail
  24. How do I reorder pages in Word 2003?
  25. view problem in ms word
  26. alguien tiene templetes de cartas formal e informal en espanol?
  27. How do I permanently change default formatting of numbering
  28. When maximizing the Word window it jumps halfway down screen.
  29. Magically appearing hard returns
  30. How do I find or add a missing Reading Layout Toolbar (not provide
  31. How can I spilit a file into 5 files, keeping the numbering ...?
  32. How do I get a form to print 4 on one page?
  33. Can I create a booket at half the original size (standard paper)?
  34. two columns merged to 1
  35. how do i create a c.v
  36. How to prevent the style from changing from the previous paragraph
  37. Margin /Page size Error
  38. Creating a large booklet
  39. How do I make the left hand margin different on the first page?
  40. Does anyone have a Cat Scan protocol template for new protocols?
  41. Justify right AND left?
  42. HELP!! my page setup changed automatically and won't change back
  43. making page wider than 22"? for a table
  44. I can't delete this dotted line!
  45. Remove tiles from new stationery in outlook
  46. Why is formatting applied to whole document instead of one line
  47. Acts like every page is an envelope
  48. Filename in header without ".doc"
  49. how do i insert colums and rows in a word document
  50. PDF file as a background
  51. Watermark problem
  52. Text Box - Layout in Table Cell
  53. How to get rid of frames, but keep the text in the same place? - scanned document
  54. Word XP subscript/superscript font effect
  55. leader in toc
  56. Microsoft Word 2002 - Outline question
  57. How do I get a background to print in a non-tiled format?
  58. Newsletter printer source
  59. Section breaks keep changing
  60. Outline View - Outline Level pulldown does not format text
  61. Create a new Template
  62. it looks like a watermark, but not...it floats can't delete
  63. hide margin mark
  64. Page Format/Footer template
  65. Monochromatic document
  66. MS Word page documents
  67. Headings in a table
  68. How do I disable auto date feature in Word XP?
  69. watermark
  70. Batch-Insert for Master Doc -- code not working
  71. Footer set for page x of y, it's but printed shows x of x..HELP!
  72. Word, there has appeared a dash below the curser, how to delete?
  73. please show me a sample of a grievence letter
  74. Footers automaticaly duplicating in body of document
  75. Switching form left to full justification in bulletted text
  76. How to sort your endotes alphabetically?
  77. Split Window Strangeness
  78. Small printout
  79. How can i clear the formatting marks on my word document
  80. How can I keep the bottom portion of a document from shifting?
  81. Running Cross References in Headers - Like a Dictionary
  82. Complex Form Layouts
  83. Impossible to delete a blank page at the end of a document!!!!
  84. watermark does not print correctly
  85. custom line spacing- need help!!
  86. Make a new Templete
  87. How to fix the position of a text box
  88. how to delete page numbers completely? how to page number the docu
  89. Cannot get date to be correct in word
  90. How do I print the same page four times on one sheet
  91. Columns
  92. how to print booklet that the inside is not upside down?
  93. how can i change print layout for mulitple files at once
  94. How do I Delete the 4 corner crop marks in word.
  95. Style for 2 Columns on part of a page?
  96. How do I set up business cards to print the same info on all card
  97. Picture bleeding
  98. Having problems with page size
  99. How do I get to choose the custom paper size in Word for printing
  100. how do I reduce font size of blank lines between paragraphs?
  101. How do I restore original page setup for Word?
  102. Markup language for formatting documents
  103. "Page Setup" not working
  104. Word: how to open every document directly to 100% size?
  105. lost tab response in bulleting for mac word 2004
  106. deleting returns within footnotes
  107. I would like 2 be able to make an affiliate page using a template
  108. why does page number revert to earlier number after section chang.
  109. How do I make pages numbered as A-1, A-2, etc...
  110. MS Word 2003 Text formatting
  111. all rows = the same lenght
  112. half sheet planner pages
  113. make columns so they type to next page, not to top of next column
  114. How can I set up Office Word 2007 to print a 34 page magazine
  115. about page number
  116. MS word page numbering
  117. Image Inline with Heading, but not in TOC
  118. how do I force A2 envelope size
  119. endnotes break up
  120. Address not printing
  121. More than one reference to a footnote
  122. setup a doc for an other user's printer
  123. Weird problem with Themes
  124. duplicating label format
  125. reduce white space between footnote separator and text
  126. Layout turns into landscape when document is printed
  127. MS Word inserts header automatically
  128. Same document paginating differently on different computers
  129. Same document paginating differently on different computers
  130. right-to-left text formatting setup
  131. page breaks auto-inserted and pages renumbered when going to print
  132. Envelope added to Document
  133. How can I automatically insert the dates in a custom calendar?
  134. Autocomplete is not working with today's date
  135. how to publish web page fom word
  136. Is there a template for fiction manuscripts available?
  137. printing multiple index cards on one A4 sheet
  138. mirror margin
  139. Footer and heading 1 combination
  140. How do I reset sections of bullets for a whole document?
  141. word 2003 how do you get full print layout view?
  142. Re: Change default alignment printing to Centered for labels?
  143. Why does the bottom margin become 2.67 when I choose Fix?
  144. how to disengage column setting to type across the page
  145. Changing an existing "Letter" doc to "A4" doc without Word app war
  146. grey corner guides
  147. Text in WordArt box won't display except in Print Preview
  148. own images as boarder, own Headers as default page in Word 2007
  149. color background
  150. Change footer not to link to previous page
  151. Relative vs. absolute width of tabbed leader lines
  152. Moving from line to line in a document.
  153. Remove Crop Marks
  154. the cursor is in middle of page, on left, won't move
  155. setting page layout to print index cards on A4 sheet
  156. Text in Word doc wider than paper; changing margins doesn't help
  157. How can i insert the endnote with square bracket around the number
  158. hide white space
  159. How do I create an edge index for a book?
  160. margins set 1", but, are print more like 2" help
  161. RE: Change default alignment printing to Centered for labels?
  162. sorting list
  163. 7x9 screen too small
  164. Personal Letterhead
  165. How to set up a two column document that continues to next page.
  166. Inverting text in text boxes
  167. Could I use forms?
  168. Re: Insert Equal Size Text Boxes or alternatives
  169. Auto Correct & Spacing Issues in Microsoft Word 2003
  170. can i number all pages except the last page?
  171. I can't get WORD to correctly number a section as 1-1.
  172. Word 2000 to Word 2003
  173. How do I set up bottom margins?
  174. Line across under the Header Text
  175. Duplicate, Triplicate, Quadruplicate on to ONE A4 page
  176. Vertical Text
  177. Numbered Lists
  178. page number does not appear
  179. using checkboxes as bullets
  180. How can I make Word give me a page number like "iii and NOT iii."
  181. How do I get Word 2003 to recognize installed true type fonts?
  182. what causes a vertical line to appear in Word?
  183. how do i set up tabs for a screenplay?
  184. how to remove graphic behind text
  185. my text box does not show in print preview nor does it print out
  186. Dynamic Headers for Sections - but not Section 0
  187. Duplex Printing of Excel Document
  188. Duplex printing of Excel Spreadsheet
  189. allow a4/letter resizing
  190. Bullet and point form layouts changing.
  191. Same distance from bottom of page to last line of footnotes
  192. Simple Index
  193. How to Prevent fields moving in Fillable forms
  194. Top and Bottom Margins Are Zero Until View Header is Opened
  195. How to print a Word booklet same as 1/4 page Outlook booklet?
  196. OPen documents setting
  197. Possible to create 2 TC fields for TOC for each line?
  198. problem with .dot templates
  199. why is format of page numbers in footer changing when printed?
  200. print layout view shows NO margin at the top of the page
  201. Can I change the SHADOW colour on fonts
  202. Booklet creation on a4 paper Portrait (long & thin pages)
  203. Set documnents to NOT open in "reading layout view" when emailed?
  204. Footer different on last page
  205. how to disengage column setting to type across the page
  206. How do I open .WPD in Word 2004 on iMac w/Intel Processor?
  207. Change formatting style on page numbers in index...
  208. how to delete "graph" background appearance in microsoft word
  209. repeat headers
  210. How do I miss out header only on p1 of a doc with diff sections
  211. Unable to set margins to default causing page break problems.
  212. how to update a word document
  213. How do I get rid of margin corner markers that have appeared?
  214. mirror margins when switching between portrait & landscape
  215. Paragraph and space markings in Word 2003
  216. Some of my footnotes are wraping to next page. Dr. says NOT TO?
  217. how to print several smaller copies of document on one sheet
  218. numbered outline: convert numbers in headers to text in headers
  219. Margins not showing on screen
  220. I can't drag the vertical ruler to set my margins, any help?
  221. top margin
  222. Indent problem
  223. Blinking ruler
  224. Workgroup templates - guidance needed
  225. master document and subdocuments adding pages
  226. How do I get a background to print correctly on a document?
  227. Top Margin - Too Close to Top of Page
  228. How do i change page direction from horizontal to vertical?
  229. Remove Right angle margin markers
  230. how switch from double column to show a single
  231. How to add headers when you print a selection?
  232. How do you change the background image of your doc, for different pages?
  233. Header won't delete
  234. Word 2007 - Header footer design
  235. how do i insert calendar in a picture?
  236. miles log
  237. Change in ormat when opening word attachment in outlook
  238. Problems with columns in new word documents
  239. How do I center text both vertically and horizontally in Word
  240. Table cell not aligned
  241. Renumbering Not Working?
  242. How can I make my document 25% smaller?
  243. how do I open a document on page 20 instead of the first page
  244. How do I get graphics to stay put when emailing a Word Doc?
  245. Data entry into a form field
  246. How can I double space my documents automatically in Word?
  247. Page Set up
  248. each new document acts like it wants a header or footer
  249. Multiple watermarks, Please help
  250. Keep changed style from being added
Google