PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  [31] 32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Two independent rows
  2. how to layout 50 page document with tables
  3. Header-Footer issues in front matter - please help
  4. label plot lines have disappeared when formatting labels
  5. A Word page should consists of Word Sheets
  6. eliminate the footer
  7. How do I remove the HEADER & FOOTER frames after changing?
  8. Background colour
  9. STYLREF switch \l
  10. import CSV files to DOC with special page layout
  11. How do you keep a line from going to the next page automatically?
  12. Item in document map will not highlight
  13. How:get header to print correctly on even pages w/ Mirror Margins
  14. how do I set up 3 by 5 flash cards
  15. mirror image?
  16. Car1 style - what is it?
  17. Margins and orientation
  18. need cover letter for appling for security officer
  19. Default Margin Paramaters.
  20. Where can I find a newspaper template?
  21. Different headers for different pages
  22. page numbering in a play
  23. How do I write a response letter to a bank on repayin a loan
  24. اقوي تقرير عن الجاسوسات بالصور حصري جداااا
  25. اقوي تقرير عن الجاسوسات بالصور حصري جداااا
  26. Missing Heading Numbers in document Map
  27. Inserting new section restarts the page numbering at the new secti
  28. Margins not universal
  29. different left and right margins on top and bottom of page
  30. labels on line printers
  31. How do I save a file in MS Word in mthe preferred view say Print V
  32. how to print 1 section out of 131 sections on 1 page?
  33. Reduce 5 1/2 x 8 postcard
  34. Font and alignment on labels
  35. How do I save a custom watermark in Word 2007?
  36. Display form field text box conditionally
  37. How do I reduce an entire email text/font prior to printing ----
  38. Default Tabs
  39. Changing Font Size/Type in Multiple Word Documents
  40. Help
  41. Word 2003-insert a picture in a mailing label
  42. Header "reverting" to old header when adding new pages.....?
  43. resizing using zoom feature
  44. Insert blank page that isn't really there exept for printing
  45. How to make pasted objects have in-line-with-text wrapping BY DEFAULT?
  46. Disappearing "Orphans" (STYLE Question)
  47. how to insert a graphic in mailing label in place of return addres
  48. Change Default Formatting
  49. Outline numbering
  50. Heading Tabs and Indents Keep Changing
  51. Pictures of geometric figures
  52. Linking text frames DTP-style
  53. How do I set up a page divided horizontally for compliment slips
  54. Custom Version Number - Update On Button Push Only?
  55. formatting a graphic
  56. How to remove bar separating footnotes from text?
  57. On the APA style paper
  58. Word 2000 format problem with BREAKS
  59. Where is help on working with columns of text in Word?
  60. i changed my paper size, but it keeps printing as if it's on 8.5 x
  61. My margins are missing
  62. Page borders are off-centre
  63. Can i create a button on my first page to jump to a later page?
  64. Creating company letterhead in word
  65. Word 2007 and Headers
  66. Page Setup for only 1 page
  67. How do you reset default page margins?
  68. office margins
  69. Making columns work together
  70. Change case
  71. How do I change units of measure from inches to cms in Word07
  72. Template inside a template?
  73. SECTIONPAGES not right when printed
  74. How do I get rid of a format that appears each time on a new doc?
  75. Screwey Headers/Letterhead
  76. How do I make a collage w/pictures overlapping and at angles?
  77. Setting up "tabable" variable fields/protecting document
  78. outline level 2 promoted to level 1 when printed
  79. Changing default tabs in one paragraph changes all tabs
  80. Outline numbering in Word 2007
  81. outline level 2 randomly being promoted to level 1
  82. How to have page numbers in profile, but table in landscape?
  83. How do I turn off printer messages - The margins off page, error.
  84. Space above footer - Word 2003
  85. Even pages header area dissappeared from one section only
  86. Page numbers disappear when creating a pdf out of Word document
  87. Letter Head Question
  88. Letterhead Problems
  89. Section end next page
  90. Word 2003 changed paper size in one document
  91. Word 2007 Checkbox position
  92. How create a menu & labels template ?
  93. Lost Standard Formatting on 'New Blank Doc'
  94. where do i find templates for word?
  95. how to insert frames in Word 2007
  96. How do I set up letter to change only name
  97. In Labels how to change from imperial to metric measurements pls?
  98. Page margins
  99. sharing styles
  100. Roman Numeral Page Numbers
  101. New Word 2007 docs always open with Calibri font despite template
  102. Page numbering in sections
  103. Combining 2 separate word docs
  104. Counting 1 page as 2
  105. how do i preserve page orientation after deleting a section break
  106. How do I center a title and not the whole document?
  107. Can't adjust margins
  108. Hyperlink stability in Word
  109. Margin outside printable area
  110. Margins in Page View
  111. Insert picture
  112. how do I suppress blank space at end of pages
  113. Why did the file size change?
  114. Chapter name in footer
  115. parking breach letter
  116. footers setting
  117. Modify Footnote Style
  118. What happened to my word 2003 NO FUSS auto text for FOOTERS that
  119. Margin marks or crop marks
  120. Wanting to seperate existing columns
  121. Applying Templates
  122. insert footers in normal template
  123. Convert .doc or .rtf to .txt and keep right justification?
  124. Repeating Text
  125. Images in Word start off clear then turn blurry...why?
  126. Adding text to a PDF or other form?
  127. size of footnote area while hiding paragraph marks
  128. Incorporating Exhibits and their Templates
  129. Formatting background for full text document
  130. Need to add 'total pages' to footer (ie Page 2 of 5)
  131. Footnotes
  132. Word 2007 Font Reverts to Times New Roman In Form Field
  133. How do I get text in four columns to go across then down
  134. Page numbers
  135. Changing Page Layout
  136. Document Map turned on, how do I get it turned off
  137. Formatting # of columns on different pages in the same document
  138. Position of Tabs and Indents
  139. sheet tabs in excel
  140. how to make document into 2 columns?
  141. Numbers in columns do not print but can be seen in Web View
  142. Is insertion of page# non-standard for Home&Student Edition?
  143. document printing too far over to the left of page
  144. Publishing to Google Page Creator
  145. document opens in split screen it appears to be two different docu
  146. printing emailed word documents
  147. how do i stop my writing list from going to the previous column?
  148. rotate an entire page
  149. lock headings?
  150. Pleading Numbering in Word 2007
  151. Content Controls and Printing
  152. Rearranging Pages
  153. Putting Menu bar and Formatting toolbar on different lines
  154. Linked file on multiple pages
  155. Save print settings in each document
  156. Envelope address transfers from letter as all Caps
  157. Create a form
  158. Any way to put fold marks on a letter for enclosing in an envelope
  159. "Draft" Watermark
  160. How do I add line numbers to endnote or footnoted materials?
  161. How to make words "straddle" two lines?
  162. Word Formatting variances between XP and 2003
  163. How can section headers/footers be pared back?
  164. Normal Template in Word 2003 - It refuses to work.
  165. how do I alternate no. of columns from line to line, i.e., 1, then
  166. Looking for a template for a proposal on job fairs
  167. Manipulating page numbers
  168. How can I combine footer templates?
  169. Multiple Headers word 2007
  170. Printing text and graphics for TOMORROW! HELP!
  171. How to apply background color to 1 page only?
  172. size of pictures
  173. how do I set up frames in word 2007
  174. how do i change the order of pages in word 2007
  175. top of document it cut off in all views except print preview
  176. Where do i find a template CV for a 3D model designer?
  177. To paste correct format
  178. Set Zoom when print
  179. File -> Page Setup
  180. Font change on changing alignment of linked Excel object
  181. creating a text path
  182. How to make the line above a footnote align to left margin?
  183. How to measure (exactly) in centimeters tabs and spaces
  184. section breaks not working?
  185. what is line spacing "auto"
  186. Protecting Page Breaks
  187. Theme Not Applying?
  188. avery 5567
  189. mht file
  190. how do I create a path at the bottom of a document?
  191. how can I remove all tabs from a document?
  192. How can i scan a document and then change the dates
  193. Custom formatted footnotes/endnotes
  194. Keeping Form on one page
  195. Annoying line across the bottom of a page
  196. how can i alter an image in a word document
  197. formatting header with no page margins
  198. Word 2000 symbols present in all documents
  199. Footnotes (won't go to the end of the section)
  200. Header Way Too Large! Table Problem.
  201. Stationery question
  202. prevent Word 97 adding tab stop
  203. Headers/Footers - Make them NOT preview faded
  204. How can I add text to a picture which creates a frame
  205. how to create overlapping text
  206. how do i get text to align with inserted photo (beside the photo)
  207. section breaks in office 2007 from landscape to portrait?
  208. Converting Word file
  209. Page view
  210. How can I make a coloured backround be printed?
  211. Word 2007 - Headers and Footers
  212. how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?
  213. Changing from A4 Portrait to Landscape - text boundary box problem
  214. How do I view the line I am on (this used to be at the bottom)
  215. mixed landscape and portrait in one page
  216. Can you sort a list when using the columns feature in word?
  217. word long docuemnts: change landscape/portrait ---AND--- keep footer header constant
  218. Clipboard Not Working
  219. styles not changing after overwriting
  220. Format Footer page numbers
  221. Linking text boxes in Word
  222. Change Default Folder View
  223. Document Map in Word 2007 includes Captions for Tables and Figures
  224. Justify line separator for footnotes?
  225. When click enter, I only get single space, want double space
  226. How to automatically format the 1st 4 characters of sentence
  227. Formatting Marks
  228. how do i remove the corner thingys from the page
  229. How to convert manual page breaks to section breaks
  230. office 2003 - How do I embed an existing template.dot?
  231. Printing a document
  232. Can't switch to landscape
  233. Two columns in Word 2007
  234. Hitting Enter, Tab, changes previous tab setting
  235. How do I put a Gutter if I'm printing on both sides of the page
  236. How do I put a Gutter if I'm printing on both sides of the page
  237. Double feedtekst when I insert an footnote
  238. Reading view with attachments
  239. turn one page in document to landscape
  240. Changing Bullet Points/Numbers
  241. Table of Contents Style
  242. Can not center text
  243. Why is my bottom border always missing when I add a page border?
  244. How do I insert an en space in Word?
  245. Column question...please help!
  246. Changing the portrait and landscape view seems to be locked
  247. New document has other appearance than normal.dot
  248. How to get a long xls doc to flow on multiple Word pgs
  249. Is it possible to use Word to create a document like this?
  250. unwanted paragraph borders
Google