PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  [18] 19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Header and footers
  2. once initial post card is created how do I copy same to other thr.
  3. outside the printable area?
  4. Word Margins Now Showing in PT. How Do I Get Back To Inches?
  5. how to add date-printed at end of word document?
  6. Top of page in Word does not display. Margins are set correctly
  7. Page numbering in a multi document document
  8. Track Changes
  9. Outline Problems
  10. Vertical Ruler
  11. Have names&address need to alphabetize themand print labels how?
  12. In Word doc link embeded scaled photo to full size photo file.
  13. Watermark Margins?
  14. How to delete unnecessary paragrath brakes in a midle of a paragrath
  15. easy one for the experts
  16. How do I write a college level Essay?
  17. How to remove "markup" elements when a doc is printed by others?
  18. Justify a document
  19. How do I create a table of contents with my document already typed
  20. The cursor goes ouside of the margin settngs.
  21. Footnotes have disappeared
  22. Page numbering a Word document
  23. printing on 4.25 x 5.5 cardstock
  24. I AM TRYING TO PRINT ADDRESS ON A 5.8"X5.8" ENVELOPE BUT CAN'T HE
  25. how do I set up template to divide page into sections
  26. How do I center page on screen? (margins are all 1')
  27. The equal page borders on screen are unequal when printed
  28. Problem printing Word document
  29. Comments in editing
  30. text in blank document
  31. # sign in header and footer box
  32. How do I set up a word to print across legal size paper
  33. Page borders
  34. Printing multiple pages on one sheet
  35. Set permanant custom page size in Word and make it a drop option
  36. Wood 2002 remove character style and revert to paragraph style
  37. what is a semi-block letter
  38. Header on every page
  39. Why doesn't page layout view match print preview?
  40. change template photos
  41. Can you set up a template to fit a personal organiser?
  42. Need header with new page settings?
  43. Footer page number is greyed out.
  44. Is there a way to default the opening of a document hiding markup.
  45. Styles don't take effect
  46. Cannot format - changes every line - not just one - as in Centeri
  47. How to make Print layout view default
  48. Normal.dot
  49. Inserting HTML into word 2003 and having it display as web page
  50. footer shows in document but does not print
  51. .dot file opens as Plain Text
  52. Chapbook Template for MS Word 2003
  53. repaging the document frequently
  54. I don't want my Word documents to open in reading layout view?
  55. How do I manually indent a whole paragraph in Word????
  56. Change Footnote Space in Word
  57. no
  58. Move Footnote Separator Line into the left Page Margin
  59. how do i set up land scaping documents in word?
  60. header & footers 1st page only
  61. Can I adjust the nudge increments?
  62. Word 97: Center text on page
  63. A template for creating water bottle labels?
  64. Fill-In Field Updates Prompts when in Header or Footer?
  65. How do I get copy to appear in the background of an original docum
  66. Headers and Footers in Main Body with Table Breaks
  67. Using booklet fonts
  68. Printing in booklet form... but not 8.5 x 11!
  69. Venn diagrams... How do I enter text?
  70. Styles - can they be imported from one doc to another?
  71. Format/page layout change on different computers
  72. Equation line numbers
  73. type text on underlined form
  74. how do I change the default zoom?
  75. can i select a page including header/footed and content?
  76. microsoft word 2003
  77. multiple footers
  78. Section breaks
  79. Can you create in-line (or run-in) heads in Word 2003?
  80. How do I separate end notes from the rest of the document? I crea
  81. Rotate a page containing a table
  82. Stop background image shift on page margin adjust?
  83. I would like to set up Word to print correctly on a Legal pad
  84. Guide for CD Booklets in Word 2003
  85. Landscape Table in Portrait Document
  86. Use mouse to select text in MS Word macro recorder.
  87. table of contents headaches
  88. in word how do i make the letter fit the page evenly
  89. why pages different
  90. Help needed: booklet-printing macro not working correctly
  91. Styles applying incorrectly
  92. Text boxes and saving as a web page
  93. how to make text single sided
  94. how can i can i change the width of my line spacing"?
  95. why do section breaks change on their own
  96. Text Boxes Disappearing
  97. Page size for book publishing
  98. newspaper columns in landscape
  99. Gridelines
  100. Page border print
  101. Sports banquet program
  102. Right margin moves between print view and normal view
  103. I need a keystroke shortcut to "tile windows vertically"
  104. Help needed w/booklet-printing macro, round 2
  105. word will not print for me
  106. e-mailing doc
  107. formatting
  108. I can only see the left side of a 2-column doctument. Help.
  109. Vertical ruler not visible although set & in print layout.
  110. Create business cards using Avery 8371, Microsoft Word
  111. page number errors in header and/or footer
  112. how to set margins for small paper in word
  113. Headers
  114. Insert comments highlights section
  115. Insert comments highlights whole section
  116. Headers and footers
  117. Add action column to minutes of meetings
  118. Printed watermark
  119. How do I keep Word 2003 set for portrait orientation when I open d
  120. I see no formatting lines on my label page
  121. Watermarks
  122. Footer Numbering
  123. is there a template for writing checks on preprinted bank checks
  124. Can Same as Previous be turned off?
  125. side headings
  126. How do I insert copy without changing the existing margins?
  127. How do I insert copy and keep old margins?
  128. Printing my document the footer is higher than set
  129. advice to convert word doc to bookfold doc please
  130. Cannot find normal.dot nor can I change the default margins...
  131. how do I enlarge a picture beyond A4
  132. Printing bussiness cards my header prints upside down
  133. Printing Problems
  134. where would I put a "ps" in a professional letter
  135. split 8.5 x 11 page into four boxes 3.5 x 5
  136. footer too high on page
  137. strange markers on my page much like guillotine markers in printin
  138. clip art on word documents
  139. grey brackets
  140. how do I add just text in a name badge template?
  141. Envelope margins are messed up
  142. Opening Word at Last Place of Work
  143. My word wrap doesn't wrap!
  144. How do I get Horizontal ruler by default on my word screen?
  145. Align to Bottom?
  146. Using Borders for full page , bottom border does not show
  147. How do I split a page into 4 sections?
  148. My numbers won't restart in a list when I tell them to
  149. How do I make a 4.25" x 5.5" booklet with Word 2000?
  150. How can I save each merged Word doc to a separate file?
  151. 2 separate vertical alignments on 1 page?
  152. Character styles and super/subscripts
  153. How do I flip a horizontal page without changing the document?
  154. Changing page numbers in normal.dot template
  155. Word loses NewPage section breaks when page margins change - Bad
  156. Horizontal Ruler
  157. How do I change existing headers and footers?
  158. Re: How do I set up a letterhead template with a continuation page
  159. how to indent numbered list after a letter on same line
  160. Word 2003 Deleted Style keeps coming back..like the plague
  161. How do I drag/delete a page break
  162. Changing the number of Characters per line
  163. Copying Graphs From SPSS Into Microsoft Word
  164. Is Booklet Page Setup Available in Word 2000?
  165. Date's Formula
  166. New blank document does not display margins in Print layout view
  167. Not justifying last line of paragraph
  168. Booklet on A4 4pages each side
  169. Master Document Prints Incorrectly; Subdocuments Print Correctly.
  170. How do I center a title independently of columns?
  171. How do I avoid print layout when I insert page numbers?
  172. Page Header...
  173. Permanently enable "view hidden text"
  174. graphs/pix lay-out on a page
  175. Booklets
  176. Vertical document split for widescreen displays
  177. Page shifts after printing
  178. Add Level 1 Heading to Footer / Header
  179. Auto fill in
  180. Page Layout with Tables - Help Please
  181. How to print your page as it looks on the original.
  182. Drop-down list created in Word
  183. include breadcrumbs in footer
  184. Word 2002 Printing: Some text boxes do not print.
  185. print upside down so die cut paper wont tear in printer
  186. Letterhead margins are lost when we email the letter
  187. How do I change the colours in Microsoft Office to CMYK format?
  188. How do I save a custom paper size so I can use it again?
  189. page numbering in book format
  190. in Word, the curser stays at the top of the page. Fix?
  191. CREAT PERSONAL LETTERHEAD THAT'S ALWAYS AVAILABLE
  192. CREAT PERSONAL LETTERHEAD THAT'S ALWAYS AVAILABLE
  193. printing labels on 12x12
  194. Defer image to next page
  195. Mac v. PC insert PDF
  196. VĂ˝chozĂ* nastavenĂ*
  197. How to stop document map appearing automatically
  198. Footnotes
  199. Different Headers for each right-hand page
  200. Word document has way too many blank rows automatically ?
  201. inserting a section break
  202. lines per page changes between word 97 and word 2003
  203. White space covers text when printing/print preview
  204. Text Box Hidden under body of text
  205. How do I add a third page to a 2 page template?
  206. ruler measurement
  207. how to fix logos on a paper?
  208. How do I default document view to normal instead of web layout?
  209. How do I create an a4 menu folded vertically in half ?
  210. How to indent a paragraph - just one paragraph!!!
  211. How can I lock a drawing object on a page, so it cannot be moved
  212. How to create a 2-colunm bilingual layout in Word
  213. Full Justify
  214. figures and captions
  215. Can my table span across two pages?
  216. Numbering of headings starting at Heading 2
  217. How do I remove many returns at once from a word document
  218. RE: How do you change the size or style of the numbers in a footno
  219. 11x14 won't print to Adobe PDF file and image cut off in print pre
  220. How do I make a letter heading
  221. I need to generate a 250 charater for importing
  222. How do I use works to print out index cards?
  223. when I print my document bottom border is cut off - how to fix?
  224. word03; "Draft" watermark; removed fm doc, can't get off pg 1; ??
  225. Booklet printing word 2003
  226. FORM FIELDS
  227. Resize Window, maintain 100% text size?
  228. How do I delete ALL footnotes from a Word doc in one step?
  229. Keep spacing the same after header for both headings & paragraphs
  230. How do I print a colored header to the of the page?
  231. "Continuous section" is moving me to next pg. every time :-|
  232. My word document ruler doesn't start from the edge of the page
  233. Header in Portrait and text in Landscape
  234. Page Setup offers only one paper size: Custom.
  235. Use Suppress command for Headers & Footers like Wordperfect
  236. Page setup option not available in my Endnotes section
  237. can i auto format my document from full page size to half size?
  238. how to enlarge the type print in my letter
  239. toggling into comments
  240. Problem in Tabs
  241. template with different margins for landscape pages
  242. How can I force an "End of Section"
  243. How do I set the default view when creating a new document?
  244. Watermark removal problems
  245. format font of line numbers
  246. Divider Problems
  247. HOW DO I CREATE A 8 SECTION PIE W/TEXT
  248. Footer format not what is printed
  249. Headers Not Printing
  250. Etiquette, Please quick help!!
Google