PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  [6] 7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Getting "Figure A.1" at the end of document
  2. Formatting Footers to only Print on Last Page of Template
  3. Template with several sections and different headers and footers
  4. How do I remove hard returns from text imported into Word?
  5. Footnotes and sections combined
  6. locking pages
  7. Page Lay-out
  8. left side graphic placement in word template
  9. switch page number from top to bottom in different sections
  10. How do I set up duplex printing?
  11. Hidden Text - Proper Solution, or Not?
  12. Drop Cap feature in Booklet
  13. When page borders outside printable area "Fix?" doesnt appear
  14. I am looking for a way to print the return address on the back of.
  15. New documents on MS Word
  16. Table of Contents -won't behave + spurious section breaks
  17. duplex printing
  18. Changing the Footer on a Landscape Layout
  19. Styles and Formatting should not automatically create new styles .
  20. Styles and Formatting should not automatically create new styles .
  21. How do I format a document to have 25 lines on a page?
  22. how do i increase the space between pages in the print layout vie.
  23. Transform text A4 portrait to A5 landscape?
  24. page numbering starting on e.g. 5th page
  25. What is the best way to set up a document in Word & share with so.
  26. How do I paste into a new document with only one column?
  27. How do i insert a photo into a protected form
  28. Margins outside of printable area?
  29. Printing on index cards from Word 2003
  30. adding footnotes in Word creates page spacing problems
  31. Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
  32. section breaks
  33. Problems with page layout when printing labels.
  34. Text wrap round a picture inside a text box
  35. How do I create a 2 page protected template with different footer.
  36. How do I flip a word document to its side?
  37. template for a membership survey
  38. Left hand text is left off when printing in outlook but not in wo.
  39. Stuck in Header Hell
  40. this tab stop is too large
  41. Microsoft Word's opening screen
  42. paragraph marks
  43. reativate restart button bullet and lists gallery
  44. Getting Task Pane to open in "normal" templet
  45. Word 2002 tracked changes
  46. Restart Numbering changes margin and indent settings
  47. immage appear overlaying
  48. Starting view crops top and bottom of page
  49. Setting Word Viewer 2003's default layout to "Reading"
  50. How do I create a booklet in portrait layout in Word?
  51. How do I number a page set up in columns so each column has a pag.
  52. Printing landscape pages rotated half turn
  53. How do you create new paper types in MS Word 2000 or MS Word 2003.
  54. Leader dots
  55. top of paper
  56. My lines won't show.
  57. Env printing shifted
  58. Quick way to rearrange test questions in Word
  59. What would cause the Default button in Word 2003 File Setup not t.
  60. Simple Question: Make one page landscape
  61. Please make "normal" the default view in MS Word. Thank you.
  62. Page numbering in landscape
  63. how I paste in information on a new page set with a header
  64. Merge Fields and Header
  65. How do I put a watermark on just one or two pages within a large .
  66. How to center text in label?
  67. Maintaining formatting when inserting file
  68. Column/Section breaks
  69. Right Margin
  70. Page Layout, Printing Receipts
  71. How do I keep questions and answers together on the same page
  72. Table headers/footers and layout
  73. Help please
  74. Unknown line in document - how do I remove
  75. Word should let me hide/show sections under headings by clicking t
  76. Multiple envelopes in single document?
  77. Page setup settings scope and section break behavior
  78. Inserting Image
  79. How can I wrap text around in a circular pattern?
  80. Re: I can't see the bottom of the border in preview or print mode?
  81. new hosting for me
  82. problem inserting formulae into word
  83. Specific number of lines in a page in English?
  84. line spacing - too much lead
  85. Text only in the first page and text only in the last page
  86. insert spelled page numberes
  87. How do I get rid of the four L shapes in the corner?
  88. Weird margin problem
  89. Large BOTTOM Page Margins
  90. I need to merge 2 word file (*.doc) and make only a file,is it pos
  91. Margins correct but document starts at very top of page?
  92. Text "disappears" when cursor held over
  93. Problem printing two-page mail merge document
  94. Headers and Footers
  95. outlines for labels
  96. text jumps half way down the next page
  97. Line Spacing has changed from the original normal template.
  98. Removing L shape marks in print view marking out margins on the p.
  99. right margin control
  100. Convert A4 to 8 1/2 x 11?
  101. Saving as Web Page
  102. Layout changes should only apply to the selected text.
  103. Re: Bookfold, but with different margins each sides.
  104. Left print area margin = 2.75" - why ?
  105. Formatting problem with Tables
  106. Changing Print Orientation
  107. LINK
  108. LINK
  109. How do I reformat an existing document?
  110. Print document 4 times on one page
  111. Certain templates are overlapping characters
  112. How do I get Table of Contents to show "tracked changes" ONLY on .
  113. Technical data sheet template for Word
  114. How can I delete a second page from a template?
  115. Oversized Page
  116. Problem with labels
  117. Justify of last line in paragraph
  118. How do I set a paper color which would travel with a document in .
  119. How do I align TOC levels?
  120. header and footers
  121. Frames Page
  122. Frames Page
  123. print multiple pages on a sheet without borders
  124. Random rules
  125. Using captions to create a list of figures in the TOC
  126. How can I reduce the size of all fonts equally?
  127. Header and Footers disappearing between versions of Word...
  128. how do you make the grey line between two pages?
  129. I have to write a medical term paper using apa format, but I do n.
  130. Attaching new template
  131. Re Multipage Table of Contents
  132. How do I take out the corner grids in Page Layout/Print Preview? .
  133. Need to have an option to complete turn off auto format, not just.
  134. My margins are not what I have set them at.
  135. How do I make page breaks show up when publishing a Word doc as a.
  136. "Professional Letter" template
  137. Business card template for retired military.
  138. Page design
  139. gap at bottom of page
  140. Printing booklet
  141. Print preview
  142. Adobe icons have disappeared
  143. border mising when printing...help please
  144. avery 8371 business card templates and MS WORD
  145. Why is my text body doing a page break every time I insert a foot.
  146. immage appear overlaying
  147. How do I show the top margin in the vertical ruler?
  148. How do I save a Web page as a Word document?
  149. How do I save a Web page as a Word document?
  150. Page Layout problem. Need HELP!!!
  151. Headers & Footers
  152. Header disappear
  153. 2.67 Inch Margins
  154. Inserting information in template
  155. Page numbering problem with combining documents
  156. Page Format Word 2003 vs Word 2000
  157. Check Box: Changing Default Spacing
  158. How can I delete a blank second page in a Word document?
  159. Linking text
  160. how do I remove the square in the top left of new word document
  161. Templates
  162. Text boxes move when opened in email
  163. Graphic in the footer of Word document - stopped printing - What.
  164. Page nos. for TOC level-1 headings won't align right as requested
  165. Watermarks
  166. Consistent Printing in Word
  167. footnoteing
  168. the bullet and numbering feature is messed up!
  169. program book
  170. problems with sections
  171. problem with heading numbering
  172. Word 2000
  173. display 2 documents one above the other?
  174. How do I typset a document in Word 2003?
  175. It is impossible to paste/drag text into a numbered list with Wor.
  176. Can you move pages around within a Word document?
  177. border; how is it CROPPED ?
  178. Word doesn't automatically page break. What do I do?
  179. Select Printer Tray In Different Spots Within a Document
  180. Can I justify last line in a paragraph?
  181. Field missing in header
  182. Normal.dot
  183. How can I lock the header and footer while leaving the rest of th.
  184. Page numbering in footers, Outside margin, Page Number + Number of Pages
  185. Page Numbering Problems
  186. tab pages
  187. How can I add/insert a background into a word document
  188. How can I add/insert a background into a word document
  189. Modify style with picture
  190. Final Showing Markup View
  191. default header
  192. simulate greenbar?
  193. simulate greenbar computer paper?
  194. simulate greenbar computer paper?
  195. simulate greenbar computer paper?
  196. Buffer between header and main text?
  197. Restarting page numbering not in header/footer
  198. Page numbering
  199. Different first page header
  200. Help in changing the default summary information for a document
  201. Applying a style doesn't "take"
  202. View drawing object in Normal view
  203. How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2?
  204. Page X of Y in footers prints incorrectly
  205. copy and paste into word form
  206. Text file to label layout
  207. Cursor at Top of Document
  208. Adding new footnotes to old Doc starts new footnotes and doesn't do continuous
  209. Pleading page orientation
  210. A3 size
  211. Formatting Text
  212. How do I change the margins in page set up from centimeters to in.
  213. reverse view my word document
  214. Missing text when printed
  215. Missing text when printed
  216. Putting the current Heading 2 in the Even Header
  217. Equations & Drawings in Normal View
  218. How do I create a Fixed Text Box
  219. Jumping cross references in Word - HELP!!!
  220. how do I make a flyer?
  221. TOC -- wrong tab stops
  222. Word default margins changed to 0"
  223. How do I adjust the width of the header and footer?
  224. Save As HTML
  225. How do you build a directory (bookfold) with two columns on each .
  226. HELP w/ text field shifting
  227. Spacing when inserting date
  228. problem: cursor is small suddenly
  229. blurry avery business card printing!!! grrrrr
  230. Margin guides showing
  231. I need roman numerals in beginning section, center bottom, for bo.
  232. How do I divide a sheet of paper into 4 equal quadrants
  233. Default Save Name
  234. Word template suggestions
  235. Change info in footers for different pages
  236. Can a Word document have two layers and print one or both?
  237. Microsoft Word 2003 Templates
  238. How do I avoid "white space" preceding a table that takes a page
  239. Problem with Page Setup
  240. How to change RevNum back to 0 presently 8.
  241. W2000/2003 Unwanted HTML Typewriter Style Replacement
  242. menu bar at the bottom of a word file?
  243. Attached files open in Reading layout
  244. Printing labels to a dot matrix printer
  245. How do I set up footers in landscape layout?
  246. Bundmargen ved spalter
  247. Wrapping text around a table using styles
  248. Page numbers
  249. Landscape page in document
  250. How to delete text line below table in header
Google