PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  [22] 23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. How do I change the size of a page in a Word newsletter template?
  2. Bullets & Numbering
  3. Toolbars - Word 2007 Beta
  4. book style, split page, print as it looks in "read"
  5. FAQ - Frequently Aske Questions - please read before posting - unofficial July posting
  6. Getting even columns in a template
  7. How can I activate 'delete' button?
  8. How do I create large page size documents that print on standard .
  9. background not printing like on the screen
  10. Corrupt Normal.dot
  11. Cannot see a frame
  12. simple payge layout quesion
  13. Print Preview
  14. fold indicator on letter
  15. 2007 Office beta no icon toolbar?
  16. page setup to adjust margin without changing orientation
  17. How do I put crop marks on a layout for 4 item to letter size pag
  18. Reading layout view
  19. How do I get WORD 2003 to show the whole document width on my scre
  20. Possible to add section breaks in an existing document??
  21. Word Drop Down tool for template, how to use once set up?
  22. Word 2003: How do I add a header to a blank placeholder page?
  23. Can I use more than one template in one Word document?
  24. Bullet-point list with hyphens problems
  25. text is printing too small
  26. Page Break
  27. Word 2002: Page layout differences
  28. create a leaflet from A4 sheet of paper so it folds into 3?
  29. Change default cell alignment for mailing label?
  30. Spacing issue that automatically formats
  31. Thumbnail of Other Word Documents within Main Document
  32. 4 pages on 1 8.5 x 11 page. Used in six hold binder.
  33. Placing a carriage return at the end of every line.
  34. Carrying outline formats across documents
  35. Word 2003: justification
  36. What increases the size of a word document dramatically?
  37. Expand StyleRef functionality
  38. How do I get rid of unwanted page breaks?
  39. Section Break Spontaneous Changes (Word 2000)
  40. Sharing a global template
  41. default paper size error - OFFICE WORD 2003
  42. pleading numbers not printing
  43. How do I change default page in Microsoft Office Prof 2003?
  44. header of a page is cutting
  45. Word won't single space any more. Any suggestions?
  46. How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture.
  47. 30 Character Magic
  48. Where can I get a 5x8 Card Template for Word 2003?
  49. No page break lines
  50. Vertical Ruler Disappears
  51. Restoring everything to default...
  52. can i create an interactive questionnaire in word or publisher?
  53. how to delete or move captions for tables & figures
  54. Remove underline from page numbers
  55. Spacing before paragraph does not show up
  56. Printing or repaginating doubles document length
  57. Is there a format for APA style on the web anywhere
  58. creating a reference page
  59. background theme,fill effects
  60. mysterious gaps appearing in my report
  61. I'd like to know the proper layout for a magazine article.
  62. how do I vertically center a document with footnotes?
  63. Page setup says A4 but actually it is wider. How do I fix it?
  64. how to put two different languages texts in one text file?
  65. Word Documents
  66. absolute positioning ??
  67. Header spans down too far
  68. Can you have portraint and landscape pages in one document?
  69. Extracting words by their alfabetic order
  70. Frame Vertical/Horizontal Position - Outside vs. Inside Relative t
  71. Shortcut for Next Page Section Break
  72. getting the top 1 inch margin to display in a word doc on screen
  73. equation editor problems
  74. Header and Footer height and spacing from the top and bottom of a
  75. 2 diff. page numbers per page in header/footer?
  76. How do I recover my file bar in Office 2003.
  77. After putting clipart in a header, the clipart won't print.. Why?
  78. W2003 - booklet printing with manual duplex
  79. SECTION BREAKS
  80. Mirror pages with same page numbers
  81. Why is the wrong font appearing after my Outline Style?
  82. create a 280 split page trainer's doc that word wraps
  83. grey shawdows appear in corners of document
  84. Page numbering
  85. Bullet / Number are separated from its text on column break
  86. Slanted cells in top row of Word table or Excel spreadsheet?
  87. How do I automatically delete a line between all the paragraphs?
  88. How do I print a Word doc in 4-page signatures (impositions)?
  89. Can I set word to have a double space after every full stop?
  90. stop automatic double spacing
  91. Can I get APA formatting for typing papers in Word?
  92. Master doc looses heading numbering style of 1 subdocument - why?
  93. how do i fit 6 invitations to 1 page?
  94. how do i print landscape to 8.5 X 22 inch paper
  95. "Comment" references are superscript - not a good thing [WORD 2000
  96. How do I extend watermark to entire left-hand side of page?
  97. print does not match the screen
  98. Have a View in Word so you to read a doc and edit another
  99. Page numbering in Microsoft Word
  100. Maintain Formatting on First page
  101. wordpad no easir to read on larger monitor
  102. My toolbar is completely grayed out, how do I fix?
  103. How do you insert a cut here line on a letter?
  104. how do i set up a property list in word
  105. Printer won't listen to traysettings...
  106. Page Numbering - Section X of Y
  107. How do I print on a 6" x 9" card?
  108. formatting of header
  109. Printing - Printing 4 on page but having 4 of page 1, then 4 of pa
  110. keep active part of page in the middle
  111. tabs disconnected from bullets
  112. Full page on screen, but prints out 1/4 size!
  113. How can I make background in Word available? Greyed
  114. Ca tool tip with more info show when hovering over text?
  115. Word Portrait/Landscape Issue after Patch
  116. why is my normal,dot no longer 8 1/2 x 11.
  117. typing stock certificates
  118. remove template lines from document when sending as email
  119. my horizontal line that i draw disappears fromt the page
  120. I need to set pitch9, ,23 lines on a page. any idea's anyone
  121. Attached Envelope should not be counted as a page for {NUMPAGES}
  122. Why do I have corner lines(?) showing up on a blank document"
  123. Numbering paragaphs in an outline list
  124. business cards
  125. Page Numbering
  126. cannot see inserted pictures
  127. Missing pages in Print Layout
  128. Remove marcos from Word documents?
  129. Can I automatically repeat a border on all pages
  130. My margins keep resetting themselves at 2.67". Why?
  131. Word 2003 Form Fields
  132. How to Keep Heading With 'Next', when 'Next' is a column
  133. " ì " is displayed
  134. How do I print a page poster sized
  135. Field only on first page
  136. Numbered Paragraphs, Styles in legal document. Need exorcism.
  137. Fixed printable area despite envelope size
  138. margins different on right and left
  139. What is the vertical line along the right hand side of my documen
  140. MS Word should let me highlight & bold in ONE click
  141. How do I set up an automatic outline in word 2003
  142. Form Text Box
  143. how do I anchor text in a Word form
  144. My screen is upside down, how do I fix it ?
  145. Changing number of pages
  146. a choice in a drop down that returns the setting in word to norn.
  147. Portrait/ Landscape documents printing problem
  148. How do I restore text that is now in a "deleted" box at right
  149. How can I reset a section break number?
  150. Page layout not correct
  151. Create and store notes within words and paragraphs in MS Word
  152. two-column centering
  153. Why does Word now open with the 'review' toolbar only?
  154. Width between tick marks on ruler
  155. repositioning a picture watermark on a page
  156. What is the best way to create a songbook
  157. Line appears in footer above page numbers that I can't remove
  158. I can not change a document from lanscape tp portrait
  159. My Word 2003 program seems to have the screen fluctuate. Can you
  160. Is there a difference between print preview and print layout?
  161. how to replace a template image with my own image
  162. How do I reformat a manuscript from letter size to 9 X 6?
  163. Hello
  164. How do I create a landscape template?
  165. remove all frames
  166. Uitlijningsprobleem in sjabloon
  167. Format a column?
  168. having trouble printing an editted scanned document.
  169. Text Box Border
  170. Text overlay
  171. how can I erase the paragraph mark in a footnote?
  172. Word layout/printing issue
  173. how can I erase the paragraph mark in a footnote?
  174. Section 1 should not take section 2 format when section 2 deleted
  175. Full-page headers
  176. White border in print preview or printing of a word doc
  177. Word's "Different first page" should prompt to discard or keep
  178. Want to change standard Word document back to original default
  179. Prevent page setup of deleted section imposing itself on document
  180. Ruler settings
  181. My delete key deletes entire words...cannot delete letters
  182. How do I get rid of a page break in Word?
  183. Landscape pages in a document, how to place page numbering
  184. My background image is printing as a tiled image not a full page
  185. normal vs. print layout question
  186. Removing the bold
  187. Text direction of normal text (not box)
  188. How to delete a full line of small black boxes which appeared?
  189. Creating Templates
  190. Gutters
  191. Paragraph symbols appear in my text when I hit enter.
  192. I want to be able to use a horizontal scroll bar in word.
  193. How do I keep word from changing my formatting when saved?
  194. headers & footers
  195. Can't see whole document
  196. can you merge multiple word docs into one file?
  197. Rulers in Print View don't show inches - shows line numbers?
  198. Cut/Paste MSWord text to web adds line spacings
  199. Rearrange page order in Word
  200. Avery standard label boxes not showing
  201. Text Wrapping in Floating Figures
  202. how do I add a sequential number into a form template eg Invoice
  203. How to remove the "L" in the 4 edge of the Microsoft word doc?
  204. When printing from Word, can you bleed to the edge of the paper?
  205. Header linked to unrelated header
  206. Is it possible to make Word text display in a mirror image?
  207. Viewing headers & footers by default
  208. Problem with 1. added to line numbers?
  209. Print output incorrectly enlarged
  210. Legal pleading Line Numbers don't print
  211. Help!
  212. is there a way not to number the page but leave others numbered?
  213. leaving the first pages not numbered but rest of text numbered?
  214. Maintaining paper source when using different printers
  215. Print Preview Diff from Printout
  216. How do I restore ny Word screen back to fullsize?
  217. Control Z-Order of text and images in importing HTML documents to Word
  218. putting numbers under the underline
  219. How do I insert multiple blank pages into my Word file automatical
  220. inserting/changing chapter titles in footers
  221. Dropping headers/footers.
  222. A4 Page prints a reduced size copy when sent to print
  223. How to reformat existing word doc with new template? Thanks John
  224. How do I add a "fill in" space to a word document or template?
  225. Print Layout
  226. Line Numbering and the Normal View
  227. Why oh Why oh Why ? - Headers and footers
  228. applying new template strategy
  229. Can't select or delete a graphic
  230. odd section break causes blank page
  231. Footnotes with replicate numbers
  232. Line number in both left and right margins
  233. Black Solid Lines interrupting my writing on Micro word 2002!
  234. How do I add "borderless photo" to the paper size window?
  235. Prniting Word Documents
  236. Warranty letter for Finished Project
  237. VBA in Word 2003 - headerfooter constants
  238. Add form fields to existing text w/o moving the text
  239. How to create repeating data in a form text field to another text
  240. Outline Numbering article
  241. how do I make the pages in a word document appear as tabs?
  242. need line numbering on right side of page not the left
  243. Word 2003 is not using proper top margins for Avery labels
  244. multily copies in different printer trays
  245. how to cross reference multiple but sequential captioned figures
  246. header in template?
  247. Word 2003 - Problem with page template when opening Word 2003
  248. Word - Table of Contents feature is inserting a blank page in doc
  249. Can I wrap row to row in a table.
  250. page numbers show on screen; field codes show when printed
Google