PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  [15] 16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  51 |  52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Word page dimensions set to 8.5x11, but looks like 10x15???
  2. How do type sideways on word?
  3. Can I set up verticle "sections" in word, I want thin side colum?
  4. when I close header it disapears
  5. change page setup from metric to american standard
  6. Problem with starting page numbering on page 3
  7. How do I remove restricted access in a Word 2003 document?
  8. Cannot change my page setup to standard 8.5x11
  9. How can I create a number sequence for gift certificates in doc?
  10. Cannot Change Page Setup
  11. i want normal view default,not reading layout that opens w/doc fil
  12. Repeating Headers Footers and tables across multiple documents?
  13. Template Help in Word 2003
  14. Cannot print AutoText entries
  15. My AutoText does not appear as I saved it
  16. Business Letters page 2
  17. at printing booklet problem
  18. 2006 year calender
  19. Word publishing book -- 2 more chapters
  20. margins in Word documents
  21. what are the page margin settings for Word docs
  22. How do I stop Word from opening documents in multiple page format?
  23. Word 2003 - bulleting - computer hangs up
  24. Vertical ruler reacts oddly to dragging tabs and margins
  25. Can't save increased size
  26. Word 2003. I can not see the margins in the vertical ruler
  27. Programable buttons available for user formats in WORD layout
  28. I'm having trouble with page number footers and alternating header
  29. how to delete a page break in Word
  30. How do I lock individual pages in a long document?
  31. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  32. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  33. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  34. With 30 minutes "work" millionaire?!?
  35. Lot of embedded graphics causes Word doc to become big and slow
  36. Simultaneous Left and Right Justification
  37. L-shaped marks in 4 corners of Word documents in "Print Layout"?
  38. Changing back to inches from cm
  39. When I type fff the first two letters are closer than the last two
  40. How to add a snowflake background to online word doc?
  41. Word to PDF rescales
  42. Updating my TOC duplicates Excel charts
  43. Can't delete wordart from documents.
  44. How to position a paragraph at the bottom of the last page
  45. Rotating text to print on labels
  46. Margin set up
  47. How does kerning work?
  48. Improving label printing in Word 2002?
  49. Know a word template for writing computer related books?
  50. How to change settings for when one opens a page
  51. Why is my ruler on the top and sides in centimeters?
  52. Truncating fields
  53. suggestion: place page number formatting as a tab in page setup
  54. blank label templates for avery 8660
  55. I want do have name and date at the top of every page?
  56. Change to my own Clip art for bordering
  57. Why does Word open with curser in the header?
  58. Text jumps to next page before reaching bottom margin
  59. bibliography layout
  60. Word publishing book -- final chapters posted
  61. web page font format MS Word
  62. Can only see page one in print layout view
  63. Word to PDF, copy block not appearing
  64. RTL keyboard shortcut that shouldn't exist
  65. word page layout view and language packs
  66. problem printing office doc's after networking two computers
  67. page length irregularity
  68. What does it mean "margins outside the printable area of page"?
  69. Printing A4 and booklet sized layouts from the same MS Document
  70. Paste Special: Metafile vs Enhanced Metafile
  71. My left ruler visible but has no 'indent' available
  72. my office windows is asking for a 25 character product key
  73. Box position in Word 2002/3
  74. mortgage postcards
  75. print table in one page
  76. Can Word calculate page number in form only if data is entered in.
  77. mixing one-column and two-column-layout
  78. equation in the paragraph
  79. Arranging Pages
  80. Superimpose Two Docs
  81. Why does word start up with blank document in email view
  82. One letterhead for print and digital use
  83. Mirror margins - flaky
  84. Multiple Headers with the same footer
  85. How do you delete figures without messing up all cross-references?
  86. unable to print large documents
  87. prints out smaller and footer raises 3"
  88. how to set up two columns that FLOW through entire doc? (not newsp
  89. Default Page View Has Changed
  90. How do i get new documents to appear blank?
  91. ops manual format with different margins for odd and even pages
  92. How do I adjust the margin between main body text and footnotes?
  93. Stop the Reading layout from ever appearing again!!!!
  94. Watermark - Page 1 different from Page 2
  95. Caption position no more choice?
  96. Balancing Columns
  97. strange right angled lines in all corners of page (Word 2003)
  98. Formatting problem in Word 2000
  99. create own customized outline using roman numerals and bullets
  100. How do I eliminate a blank page inserted into my document?
  101. How can I print 8.5x11 pages into tabloid format in word?
  102. Formatted Docs with Tables/ Pictures not showing up right
  103. How do I change page numbering from 1 to A-1 to A-1-1 in Word 2003
  104. how to number pages differently
  105. Adjusting Footer vs. Main Document Margins
  106. How can I remove the section breaks?
  107. how do I print on 4 x 6" landscape index cards?
  108. The crossways lines on tables no longer adjust
  109. Why are the actual Top and Right Margins larger than the Settings?
  110. Applying a new template to an existing document
  111. label template does not work
  112. MS word 2000 Page Layout
  113. How do I create a heading that runs into the text?
  114. Word Text box resize causes other boxes to disappear
  115. increase font size to 100 and above
  116. Setting Word 2003 to default to Print layout
  117. Can't change txt with & insert via format tool bar. How to do?
  118. add a page to a calendar template?
  119. Is there a template for 3 x 5 card with small icon and text?
  120. Is there a template for personal checks
  121. Command button display
  122. How do I move whole pages (not just the text) between documents?
  123. How do I make my doc name automatically appear on my doc ??
  124. Word 2003 - 2 Columns - Landscape... how to flip type
  125. page extend past the ruler in page layout view
  126. Legal Pleading anomoly
  127. page numbers in Table of Contents
  128. Page layout
  129. Word shows wrong orientation in print preview
  130. How to insert a footnote with the format like "[1]"
  131. Getting to the Endnotes / Footnotes setting pane
  132. Fonts change in a document
  133. Default View
  134. Collating printed output
  135. "A simple template for a newspaper"
  136. How do I style a toc so it is in plain text
  137. Hmm
  138. Can you use a whole page to create quarter-page cards in Word?
  139. Page Marks
  140. Custom 6 x 9 page size lost when I print to file. Help!
  141. Template for printing an 8-page on an 8.5x11 paper (2 folds)?
  142. Header Height
  143. Problem with {SECTIONPAGES}
  144. a new page in ms word 2002 comes up with a 6" column. Why?
  145. Possible to create style that has different character formatting on multiple lines?
  146. Using Word in "Printer" Format
  147. Web layout by default
  148. Drag and Drop onto Word invokes Page Setup
  149. THE > SUPER-MONEY-SOURCE <
  150. Shadows
  151. template - header setting gets reversed
  152. I want to add spaces after a right tab
  153. How do I show the ruler at left w/top bottom margins in word?
  154. View - print layout does not show up, now I only have web layout?
  155. Colums Disapear when I save as a Web Page, but I want Colums.
  156. Don't hyphenate this word
  157. How do I set a document (and envelopes) on Normal template?
  158. Printing table error
  159. I lose formating when sending emails
  160. How do I create a template for making a small booklet (pocket)
  161. Margin Indicators?
  162. Multiple Outline Numbering
  163. Printing a Full Bleed
  164. Create multiple (virtual) pages per sheet?
  165. Turn off margin warnings
  166. Cover page in booklet format
  167. Silly Question of the Day
  168. PAGE NUMBER
  169. Web page window resize is changing the text & image layout...
  170. Margins marks showing on screen
  171. I lose formatting when I change the print settings
  172. High Contrast: Dark Black background w/ White text default.
  173. Border centering
  174. How do I add crop marks to a Word doc?
  175. The beginning of the second line of my document will not space.
  176. Flip a whole page 180 degrees
  177. MHT files.
  178. Jumbled documents
  179. How do I reset the vertical ruler to its default setting?
  180. "Template for digital photos and captions"
  181. Embedding an excel file into word
  182. Rolodex template
  183. How to stop embedded Excel '02 object from being cropped in Word '
  184. How can I make a 21 page long list shorter.
  185. how to create a program
  186. Font orientation
  187. Printing a menu on half of a Letter size
  188. rotate
  189. switching between portrait and landscaping not working
  190. template for DVD cases like you get at the video store
  191. Line Break vs. Section Break vs. enter
  192. how do I change the default margin or column settings in word
  193. Re: Watermark?
  194. buggy new-page layout in Word 2003
  195. Combining Word and Powerpoint docs
  196. Color of lines between columns
  197. Can't see "lines" after using Calendar Wizard!
  198. What is the name of a format with the 1st letter Cap and bal LC?
  199. Word 2000
  200. Insert Autotext in Footer grayed, can't use it. Why?
  201. How do I set up a table in landscape, and keep footer portrait?
  202. Help in publisher
  203. Unable to create or adjust top and bottom margins
  204. invitation to bid form ??
  205. setting preference for page layout
  206. HELP PLEASE
  207. Forcing Page Break - Word 2000
  208. Creating areas for editing
  209. page numbers/header-footer issue - sections non-consecutively numb
  210. How can I arrange a Word document to sit horizontally ?
  211. Consistently get "Margins of Section 1 are outside the printable..
  212. for Creating 'How to' Guide for software installs
  213. EXTRA PAGE
  214. archiving Word documents
  215. Print Preview a Page Range
  216. How can I do columns in a text box?
  217. How can I turn off text wrap in a form?
  218. Restricting editing in selected text
  219. Remove vertical and horizontal lines on corners of the page
  220. Margin on four corners
  221. How do I change document to metric?
  222. I need a document template from a given set of rules, anyone help
  223. Unable to set Default margin
  224. maintain header when converting from landscape to portrait format
  225. How do I make 3" x 5" card?
  226. Draw one box around 4 columns?
  227. Modify Label Options
  228. how can I copy a document from adobe reader and still read it
  229. Making an electronic form
  230. Format Page
  231. - Paper Size -
  232. Header/Footer with Section Breaks
  233. hide page numbers in alternate sections
  234. book fold in portrait orientation
  235. I want to use all of the page - no margins
  236. Preserving a long document as a template
  237. Header name change according to chapter name change.
  238. one document appears different as opened by different users
  239. .txt file
  240. Exiting Word
  241. How to make custom paper sizes work?
  242. Changing Default Font
  243. Problem Printing
  244. How do I get a customized document to print correctly?
  245. revised microsoft.public.word.pagelayout charter
  246. Move Document Templates
  247. printer skipping text on formatted document
  248. Section Breaks
  249. page numbers skip
  250. How do I print wide text boxes on multiple pages?
Google